We put our Team and our CULTURE FIRST. Check out this video to see why we have been voted the #1 veterinary hospital in AZ for six years!
Come grow with us!
Our staff retention is FIVE TIMES BETTER than the National Average for Veterinary Teams! We truly strive to ensure our staff are happy, fulfilled, challenged to learn new things, and of course are appreciated for all of their hard work!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Go-getter attitude, who thrives under the fast pace of emergency medicine, or that enjoys the combination of GP, ER, Surgery, and Dentistry! Love Emergency Medicine but don’t want to work overnights?
- Ability to quickly build rapport with clients and compassion for their patients
- Eager to challenge and motivate themselves and their support team to achieve their goals
- Adaptable and enjoys collaborating and working closely with our Associate Veterinarians
- Practices the highest level of medicine within their field, and excited to utilize Ultrasound, Endoscopy, Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber, Stem Cell Therapy, PRP, Ozone Therapy, Digital X-Ray, and more.
Having fun with our work family daily at work, as well as on our epic team building adventures is just one of the reasons why our culture is unlike any other! We challenge our team DAILY to achieve their goals and pursue their dreams! The right candidate for our team is not just qualified in their skills, but also would have a can-do, eager to learn, positive attitude, and team-oriented personality! Good sense of humor always a plus! Check out the most recent team building events we’ve hosted for our team!
-White Water Rafting
-Murder Mystery Dinners
-Wine and Paint Nights
-Rappelling, Hiking and Waterfall Chasing!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time
- Generous CE Allowance
- Retirement Planning with 3% GIFTED Employer Contributions, No Contribution necessary on your part unless you want to!
- License Reimbursement
- Scrub Allowance
- Veterinary Services and Discounts
- Work less than 40 hours a week on average, variety of shift types and times available!
- No Overnight Shifts Required!
- Opportunities to become a partner and for practice ownership
Pay is dependent on experience, and everything is negotiable!