Click Here to Apply with our Online Application Form
Veterinary Technician & Veterinary Assistants
The #1 Veterinary Hospital in Arizona is growing fast! Come grow with us! We currently have 20+ Full time Doctors on Staff! Certified Veterinary Technician or not, we accept applications from everybody for receptionists, veterinary technicians or veterinary nurse assistants to join our team. CVT designation is admired and helps you to have higher earning potential!
Come grow with us! Certified Veterinary Technician or not, we accept applications from everybody! We are currently searching for a Daytime Veterinary Technician or Veterinary Assistants to join our team!
Our staff retention is FIVE TIMES BETTER than the National Average for Veterinary Teams! We truly strive to ensure our staff are happy, fulfilled, challenged to learn new things, and of course are appreciated for all of their hard work!
Are you feeling stagnant? We are always advancing our options to offer unique therapies to our patients to help them on the path to health and healing! If you are feeling stagnant at your current veterinary hospital, we assure you we have plenty of new and unique treatment options here to teach you new skills and keep you excited about the medicine that we can offer our patients!
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Emergency & Critical Care
- Dentistry utilizing High Resolution 3D CT for Dental Imaging
- Ozone Therapy
- Fecal Transfaunation
- General Practice
- Advanced Surgery
- Diagnostic Ultrasounds
- PRP & Stem Cell Therapy
- Digital X-Ray
Having fun with our work family daily at work, as well as on our epic team building adventures, is just a couple of the reasons why our culture is unlike any other! We challenge our team DAILY to achieve their goals and pursue their dreams! The right candidate for our team is not just qualified in their skills, but also would have a can-do, eager to learn, positive attitude, and team-oriented personality! Good sense of humor always a plus, as we are always laughing here! Check out the most recent team building events we’ve hosted for our team!
- Sky Diving
- White Water Rafting
- Murder Mystery Dinners
- Escape Rooms
- Wine and Paint Nights
- Kickball Tournament
- Skiing and Snowboarding Trip
- High Ropes Adventure Park
- Rappelling, Hiking and Waterfall Chasing!
- Check out our Upcoming Team Events Page!
- Retirement Plan & 3% GIFTED to your Retirement Account; No contribution necessary!
- Unlimited Paid Time off Accrual for Vet Techs & Receptionists!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts for Veterinary Services & Care for your Pets!
- Flexible schedule with Variety of Shift Times Available to meet your Life Needs!
- Referral Bonus for Helping us find new members to join our teams!
- Tuition reimbursement for Penn Foster Technician Program
- Reimbursement for VTNE Test After Passing and Ongoing CVT Licensing Fees!
- Scrubs Uniform Allowance
- Travelling Emotional Support Goats that Visit our Practices Periodically!
- Wellness Reimbursement Program! $300/year to help keep you active and healthy!
- Grubhub+ Membership for Free, Offering Free Food Delivery from Grubhub+ Restaurants!
- Snacks, drinks and COFFEE provided every day!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account Insurance Plans Available
- Life Insurance
- 8, 10, or 12-hour shifts. Variety of Shift Types & Times Available! Flexible scheduling for life and school needs!
- Full-time – Daytime Shifts, Various Shifts Ranging from 6am – 10pm
- Veterinary Technician Experience Preferred, but we are willing to train those that are new to the field!
- Overtime Available! But Not Required!
- The Scottsdale Veterinary Clinic is a non-smoking facility. We do not allow break times for smoke breaks; therefore, you must be willing to work long shifts (often 8/10/12 hours) with no outdoor break times.
- Must have reliable transportation to ensure proper work attendance.
Please click here to Apply and Learn More about Our Employment Opportunities!