I found her in a storage unit when I worked at Uhaul. I was cleaning outside with the leaf blower and kept hearing a meow. I started to meow to figure out where she was. Lucky for me the unit she was in the people came and opened for me. She must have climbed in there from another unit. Called my husband told him I was bring home a new friend. Next day found out she had ate the rat poison they put in the units. We came to TSCV. Took good care of her. We had her about 2 and half years. She loved her puppy brother Max. We will miss her.