The Scottsdale Veterinary Clinic is here to serve all of your pet’s health care needs. Our courteous staff knows that your pet is a family member and we strive to make them feel at home in our warm, caring environment. All of our patients are treated as if they were one of our own. Your pet's health and well-being are our priority. With this in mind, we offer only the best care for your pet.
At The Scottsdale Veterinary Clinic, we offer a variety of services and medical therapy to better serve you. If we are unable to provide a specialized service that your pet may be in need of, we will gladly arrange for a consultation with one of the many excellent board-certified specialists in the Scottsdale area.
We understand the special role your pet plays in your family and are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet's health care. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our entire health care team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner.
Although we are a general practice, Scottsdale Veterinary Clinic also has areas of interest including:
Additional services now available at The Scottsdale Veterinary Clinic:
- Vaccinations and Preventative Care - Our vaccines are only $16 + each plus exam fee $49.50. We use high quality vaccines with create a better immunity and have less side effects.
- Heart Problems and Cardiac Failure - Our heart therapy recommendations are based on the whole health of your pet. Our recommendations can lead to longer and happier life with multi-modal treatments.
- Allergies- Using a combination of eastern, western, and holistic therapy we can more effectively treat your pet’s allergy conditions.
- Arthritis, Lameness, Limping, Pain - Our therapies for arthritis pain have helped thousands of pets and continue to improve the quality of their life. Every pet have different types and severity of arthritis. We will customize an arthritis therapy plan to aid in their optimal performance and health.
- Skin Problems, Rash, Bumps, Itching, Mites, Fleas, Ticks, Tumors, Ringworm, Skin infections - All of these conditions can be evaluated and treated by our veterinarians.
- Dental Disease, Dental Cleaning, and Tooth Extractions – Does your pet have bad breath?, this is usually related to dental disease. Our doctors are excellent at performing dental cleanings and preventative dental care. Call today for a quote on a dental cleaning.
- Ear Infections, Ear mites, Yeast infection - These common conditions are treated on a daily basis by out staff.
- Second Opinions - It is always a good idea to get a second opinion on your pet’s health. We offer second opinions for ½ off our regular price of an exam.
- Flea and Tick Prevention - We have lower prices on frontline than on line pharmacies.
- Acupuncture – Is used to treat arthritis, kidney disease, anal gland disease, and many other conditions. This treatment is safe and effective with many medical conditions.
- Exotic Pets- Our doctors have a special interest in birds, parrots, chickens, ducks, rabbits, ferrets, rats, mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, and other exotic animals.
- Lameness and Limping - Many times these conditions are related to things other than arthritis, our doctors will look for these conditions.
- Herbal Medicine, Chinese Medicine- These therapies have been around for thousands of years and many times can dramatically help with current therapies.
- Heartworm Disease and Prevention - Our prices on heartworm prevention are generally lower than on line pharmacies.
- Fractures and Bone Surgery (Orthopedic Surgery) - If your pet broke their leg, we have multiple options to repair the leg from splints, casts, to bone surgical therapy.
- Chiropractic Therapy and Adjustments - Help when your pets back is out or painful.
- Avian Medicine and Surgery - If you have a sick bird this is the place for their health care. We love bird medicine and work on a large variety of avian medical conditions and therapy. We treat many types of avian species but commonly treat cockatiels, budgies, macaws, conures, eclectus, amazon, ducks, and chickens.
- Lagamorph (Rabbit) Medicine and Surgery – If your bunny is not eating or sick we can help. We perform rabbit dentistry, treat ear mites, bunny spay and neuter, rabbit skin disease, and many other rabbit health issues.
- Reptile Medicine and Surgery - Reproduction, parasites, deworming, husbandry, and fractures. We enjoy working with desert tortoises.
- Rodent and Small Mammal Medicine and Surgery (Rats, Mice, Guinea Pigs, Etc) - We see a large number of small exotic every day in our practice.
- Ferret Medicine and Surgery - We are very interested in adrenal disease, adrenal cancer, lymphoma, cancer, insulinoma, low blood sugar, and dental disease.
- Valley Fever Therapies (Coccidiomycosis) - We treat all types of valley fever- lung, bone, skin, neurological, and other types of valley fever. Check out our prices on fluconazole as we have some of the best pricing in town.
- Emergency Medicine - We are open every day from 7 am to 11 pm for emergencies that your pet may have. We are conveniently located in Scottsdale, Arizona, and serve the surrounding towns of Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe.
Thanks for choosing The Scottsdale Veterinary Clinic!