The TSVC Difference
Our team understands and treasures the bond between you and your pet. We share in the joy and love that animal companionship brings into our lives everyday. We offer a large range of services and therapies that make our hospital unique, the following lists a few of the services that we offer:
- We provide a copy of your pet’s medical record chart at each visit, as we feel educated pet owners are empowered to make the best decisions.
- We are open 24/7, including ALL major holidays. Feel free to drop your pet off before work, and pick them up on your way home. We schedule appointments and accept drop off, walk in and emergency visits 24/7!
- We offer emergency medicine, exotic pet and avian services, bone surgery, vaccines and other preventative care, health certificates for travel, neuter, spay, declaw, dental cleaning, in home humane euthanasia, holistic vet services, acupuncture, cold laser therapy, animal chiropractic treatment, alternative medicine options for cancer therapy, arthritis and pain management and hospice care.
- Our professional groomers have over 50 years combined experience grooming dogs and cats. Grooming ranges from $40-$80 and includes a bath, hair cut, ear cleaning, nail trim, & anal glands. Salon packages are available.
- Our dog and cat boarding kennel is available when you need to travel. Our pet hotel is open 7 days a week (Except major holidays).
- We work with dog trainers and behaviorists to assist with all your pets needs. Ask us how we can assist in making your dog or cat's visit a more enjoyable, relaxing one.
- Looking to adopt a dog or cat? Look at one of the pet rescues that we work with for your next pet.
- Our discount pricing is very competitive with other Veterinary offices in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Chandler, Tempe, and Mesa, Arizona. Are you considering pet insurance? We offer affordable, low cost puppy and kitten healthcare plans to help reduce the cost of vaccines, spay, neuter, and exams associated with your pet’s medical care.